Long beans are common vegetable that can be found in supermarket and traditional market. There is no doubt that long beans contain a lot of nutrition that is good for our body including vitamin C, vitamin A, riboflavin, thiamin, phosphor, zinc, magnesium and calcium. Long beans are extremely good for pregnant women. Inside of this vegetable, it is rich with folic acid that is very beneficial for brain development of fetus.
If you want to find out more why you should consume long beans especially during your pregnancy, you can read this following information. It will make you realize how important long beans are for you and your baby.
What are the benefits of long beans for my baby during my pregnancy times?
1. It contains vitamin A : supporting the development of eyes and skins
2. It contains folic acid : supporting brain development of fetus and minimize the risk of birth defects
3. It contains fiber : increasing the function of digesting system and helping to digest, overcoming constipation, decreasing the level of bad cholesterol and controlling sugar level for pregnancy women.
4. It contains vitamin C : increasing immune system to defeat any disease toward the mother and the baby
5. It contains magnesium : protecting bones and teeth, function of muscles and nerves and also the activities of enzyme inside the mother’s body
6. It contains iron : helping to shape the main components especially hemoglobin and muscles, avoiding anemia for the mother
There are many nutrition and vitamins that are beneficial for the baby and the mother’s health if you consume long beans during your pregnancy times. There are many delicious recipes to process long beans into tasty dish.
Have you known about the benefits of vitamin D for your health? Every vitamin has many benefits, and you should know about it and... Read More
There are so many healthy activities you can do in the morning. Actually, morning is the right time to start activity and charge your... Read More
Have you known how to be active every day? Every person should be active every day to get healthy body. As we know that... Read More
Do you like cycling? You are better to do that activity because there are so many benefits of cycling for your health. By doing... Read More