Long beans are common vegetable that can be found in supermarket and traditional market. There is no doubt that long beans contain a lot of nutrition that is good for our body including vitamin C, vitamin A, riboflavin, thiamin, phosphor, zinc, magnesium and calcium. Long beans are extremely good for pregnant women. Inside of this vegetable, it is rich with folic acid that is very beneficial for brain development of fetus.
If you want to find out more why you should consume long beans especially during your pregnancy, you can read this following information. It will make you realize how important long beans are for you and your baby.
What are the benefits of long beans for my baby during my pregnancy times?
1. It contains vitamin A : supporting the development of eyes and skins
2. It contains folic acid : supporting brain development of fetus and minimize the risk of birth defects
3. It contains fiber : increasing the function of digesting system and helping to digest, overcoming constipation, decreasing the level of bad cholesterol and controlling sugar level for pregnancy women.
4. It contains vitamin C : increasing immune system to defeat any disease toward the mother and the baby
5. It contains magnesium : protecting bones and teeth, function of muscles and nerves and also the activities of enzyme inside the mother’s body
6. It contains iron : helping to shape the main components especially hemoglobin and muscles, avoiding anemia for the mother
There are many nutrition and vitamins that are beneficial for the baby and the mother’s health if you consume long beans during your pregnancy times. There are many delicious recipes to process long beans into tasty dish.
Our lifestyles right now would affect our health in the future. What we will talk about is not talking about unhealthy diet, alcohol or... Read More
Most people only know smoking’s effects for health are lung cancer, lung disease or heart disease. However for women, smoking can cause more elaborate... Read More
We all sure have habits at home. Ordinary habits that seems harmless. When you read this, probably you think “Oh, I have these habits... Read More
Sore throat can be happened to anyone. It is very disturbing since you cannot do your daily activities. Tue symptoms of sore throat can... Read More
The cause of swollen eyes – Sometimes, we find our eyes look swollen and painful in the morning. Usually, you will get panic when... Read More