Long beans are common vegetable that can be found in supermarket and traditional market. There is no doubt that long beans contain a lot of nutrition that is good for our body including vitamin C, vitamin A, riboflavin, thiamin, phosphor, zinc, magnesium and calcium. Long beans are extremely good for pregnant women. Inside of this vegetable, it is rich with folic acid that is very beneficial for brain development of fetus.
If you want to find out more why you should consume long beans especially during your pregnancy, you can read this following information. It will make you realize how important long beans are for you and your baby.
What are the benefits of long beans for my baby during my pregnancy times?
1. It contains vitamin A : supporting the development of eyes and skins
2. It contains folic acid : supporting brain development of fetus and minimize the risk of birth defects
3. It contains fiber : increasing the function of digesting system and helping to digest, overcoming constipation, decreasing the level of bad cholesterol and controlling sugar level for pregnancy women.
4. It contains vitamin C : increasing immune system to defeat any disease toward the mother and the baby
5. It contains magnesium : protecting bones and teeth, function of muscles and nerves and also the activities of enzyme inside the mother’s body
6. It contains iron : helping to shape the main components especially hemoglobin and muscles, avoiding anemia for the mother
There are many nutrition and vitamins that are beneficial for the baby and the mother’s health if you consume long beans during your pregnancy times. There are many delicious recipes to process long beans into tasty dish.
Healthy hair growth is the dream of every person in the world. Even though men are kind of careless about this thing, the hair... Read More
Health tips are important for everybody. But in this article, we are going to show useful tips for every woman in this world, since... Read More
Eat more fiber is the thing that encouraged by almost all experts you can meet in nowadays. Well, basically if your fiber intake in... Read More
Health mistakes are probably ignored by people especially when they were so young like a teenager. Moreover, those small mistakes can lead to certain... Read More