How to Protect and Maintaining Eye Sight
Everyone needs good eye sight for their whole life because without the good eye sight your daily functional would compromise. Do not think that eye sight would stay prime till you are old.
Now when your eye sight still good, you should protect and maintaining it as long as you can. Here are the ways for helping you keeping a healthy eye sight.
- Eat the best food for eyes. Studies said that the foods containing omega-3 fatty acid, vitamin A, C, E, lutein and zinc are good for maintaining good vision. Those foods are green leafy vegetables, fish like salmon and tuna, eggs and non-meat proteins like beans and nuts, citrus fruits and carrot.
- Maintaining healthy weight. Healthy weight can prevent you getting diabetes and diabetes can cause blindness.
- Protect your eyes from UV-ray exposures. Wear sunglasses each time you are walking in daylight because UV-rays, UVA and UVB, can cause cataract and eye sight degeneration.
- Do not staring at the computer for too long. Every 20 minutes, look another object at 20 feet from you for 20 seconds. Every 2 hours get up from your seat and take a break for 15 minutes.
- Check the eyes regularly to ophthalmologist.